Saturday, March 8, 2008

YEAH!!! It's a snow day.....

This is it. This is the worst Snow Storm we have ever seen in the 4 1/2 years we have been in Ohio. We feel like we are in Utah again. The kids are loving the snow. They act like the have never seen this much snow before. Then this might be the most snow that they have seen or that they can remember. Yeah it's a snow day, to bad it's Saturday. The funny thing is that are mail was delivered today, but our mail carrier had her husband drive their Cherokee while she delivered it. That is a dedicated mail carrier.


7 comments:

Kara said...

Um, hello...I was waiting all week for you to call me so I could come help you - but it looks like you got it all figured out! I'm impressed!

Amanda and Dallin said...

cute blog... i didn't know you were here in the blogging world:)
yeah we didn't get our mail today, that's pretty impressive that you got yours.

Monica said...

shannon! your blog is so cute! i love your background. I will add you to mine too.

AMY MICHELLE said...

I was thinking about you guys just the other day. Fun to see your blog (very cute). I can't believe how much snow Ohio has gotten! We have barely been touched this year in Colorado. I can't believe how big Cooper is ( He is darling). It makes me realize how much time has gone by since we moved. We will always miss Ohio.

Sarah Walton said...

Hey Shannon! love the blog, it's so cute. And i loved the pics from the build-a-bear party . . . so that really happened after all! I'm sure she loved it.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Shannon, Darling! it was so good to hear from you! I am so glad you got your blog on! You obviously know how bad I am at the phone, so blogging is an answer to my prayers!! I loved looking at your family and how much they have grown! I feel so bad I have all your boy stuff still! YOU WEREn't done were you!! I love it! Anyways it looks like things are going so good for you guys! Just wanted to say hi and can't wait to keep checking in on your guys! I would love your email and phone number!

Laurie Gustafson said...

Way to go on the blog!!! I love it, you did a great job. I love seeing all of the snow pictures.