Monday, May 19, 2008

Life is too short....Tell you'r kids you love them.




Today has been a real eye opener. Nate's Hygienist lost her only 2 kids in a car accident last night. We can't get over how fast your loved one's can be taken away from you. I could not get enough hugs and kisses from my babies today. I hope that I will never have to go threw what Ann is going threw. My heart goes out to her, I don't know what I would do. It just makes you stop in your tracks and realize that the small stuff is not worth fighting about. I love Nate and my kids more than I ever thought possible. They are sweet. Yesterday when I was taking a nap on the couch Braden kept coming over and kissing me, so I couldn't fall asleep. He did that for a good 20 minutes. I was getting so bugged by it, but today I cry at the thought of it. What a sweet boy I have. I kick my self now for not enjoying it as much as I should have.

Make sure you tell you loved ones how much you love them. Life is to short. XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Sarah Walton said...

Wow, Shannon, that is so sad. Thank you for the gentle reminder to not take our kids for granted. They really are so precious.