Sunday, November 2, 2008

Yeah...I am down 30lbs. and I'm blowing it all out the door with late night chat with Emily and bowls of ice cream in Philly

Soo... I was in Philly for 8 days with no kids and no husband. It was a blast. Emily Jensen had her baby she named hin Keian. He is so darn cute that I wanted to take time home with me. We stayed up late talking and eating ice cream. Nothing has changed. Then later Linda Rossner came over for a visit before the end of my trip. It was so good to see her and Emily at the same time. I just love those girls.

3 comments:

theSwensenFamily said...

You look awesome! Good for you! Diets don't apply on vacation so I hope you ate up!!! So fun you got to visit Emily with NO kids! What a fun trip for you!

Global Future said...

Bravo.
It's a nice blog.
Beautiful pictures.

Please visit:

http://realbali.info

Keep blogging.
Good luck.

The Teeples said...

You look great Shannon. I miss you and am so sorry I didn't get to see you when I was home. Things were way to hectic for me. My Mom had way to much planned. But know I love ya and am hoping these holidays I may be able to see you if we get home.