Monday, April 6, 2009

April Fools People

I feel so loved with all the e-mails and phone calls. But I guess I should finish the rest of the post. Nate and I are not getting divorced we are just separating for a short time. We are still madly in love. We are coming up on 9 years. The whole story is that Nate is going into practice with a amazing guy in Mesquite, Nevada. However he will start Work the end of April and we thought it would be best to have the kids finish school, soccer, and dance before we move them again. So, we will see how long this arrangement will work. I think I can do it. If Donna and Cliff Clinger can do it, than Nate and I can do it.

This has been in the works for a very long time. Now that everything is official we are letting everyone know. We are so excited to finaly find a place that fits are life long goals.

4 comments:

Kandice said...

Congrats! We are so happy that you found the perfect fit. The April fools joke....not so funny!!

Good luck with the move and we will be checking in for updates.

...have you sold your house in Ohio yet?

zoo keeper said...

it's always good to have a plan and even better when those plans get underway! Are you crazy kids coing home for easter?

Brittany said...

Hey Strangers! Somehow I never caught your blog on Heather's site but I did today and was excited to see you guys. Sounds like more big changes but also lots of fun....GOOD LUCK!

Kellie said...

So here's where the gossip is found! Are you in NV yet? How fun to feel like you can settle down. Did you sell your house in Ohio? That's a great joke... luckily I didn't read it in time, or I would have been too sad! Hope all is well.
xoxo