Thursday, April 10, 2008

So Happy to go home

The nurse and I tried to get his shirt on, but we could not get his arm up high enough or his head down low enough. So we decided that shirtless was a good look for him. The nurse told him that the blood pressure cuff measured how big your muscles are, so after he told me that his muscle got bigger.All of the nurses just loved him and wanted to keep him. He was so good. The only problem we had was when he went in for surgery and they wanted to take his underwear off. Brady was so upset that the doctor said that they will leave them on until the put him to sleep. Then they put them back on before he woke up. A good thing he had on clean underwear.

7 comments:

Laura said...

what a trooper! and he makes such a cute little patient!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Oh, poor little guy! I am happy to hear all went well with his surgery. This reason alone, ( broken bones) makes me a little more nervous about having a boy. But I am sure little girls can break just the same.

Kurt and Katie Rowley said...

Gammell - I hired a private detective to find you! ;0) I just KNEW that you guys had to have a blog so I simply did a search for you! Looks like you guys are having a riot!!!

Becky said...

Hey, good to hear from you. 3 kids, huh? We're still getting used to 2. You and Jeff are neighbors, he's in Cleveland. Hope your son is doing better.
-Mike C

Heather said...

Poor Brayden - poor you all! Hope he heals quick and you don't have any more trips to the ER . . .this year.

theSwensenFamily said...

Poor little fellow! I can't believe he had to have surgery. He is so adorable! Good luck keeping him out of the ER. Oh, and I LOVED your April fools joke on Nate! I'm going to have to try that one on Mark next year! I love your blog! Hope you're doing well! Things got a little crazy after I last talked to you! Are you still going on vacation in May? Sorry, I never got back to you on that one! I couldn't think past having twins.

kiki comin said...

what an adventure! hope he is feeling better!