Thursday, April 10, 2008

Poor Brady is in the Hospital again.

WOW.....what a day we had yesterday. Brady and Jossi were at the neighbors play on there swing set, and I was in side trying to get Cooper to take a nap. Raynbow called and said that Brady fell off the glider, and Brady is still crying so I when over to get him. I brought him home and when I look at his arm I knew right then that something was very wrong. So I called Raynbow to have watch Jossi while I took him to the doctor. I packed Cooper and Brady in the car and called my friend Jocelyn to see if her husband was home and if he would look at Brady's arm. She thought that I was joking and trying to get her back for April fool's. I told her I was not joking at all, and that I would be at her house in 2 minutes. By the time I drove less than 5 minutes, Brady's elbow had doubled in size. Tom came out and looked and we both agreed that it was broken. So they took Cooper for me and away we went to the Hospital. I called Nate at the office and told the receptionist to tell Nate that I am taking Brady to the hospital and to have Nate meet me there when he was done with his last patient. So when I got to the hospital valet was closed, but the nice guy went and parked my car for me and brought me my keys. That was a relieve, because after I gave him my keys. I started to wounder if that was the valet guy i just gave my keys to. I was so relieved when he brought my keys to me. Soo.. to make and even longer story short. Brady had to stay over night so that they can do surgery today to put pins in. I did not get home from the hospital until 11:30 last night and I have been up sense 5am, because I can't sleep. I am so worried about his surgery and about my other kids being scattered all over the place. I know Jossi will be fine, but Cooper is the one that I worry about because he will not take a bottle.
I have to get going now so I can get Cooper and Jossi were they need to go, and so that I can get back to Brady before he goes in for surgery at 8am. I will keep you all posted on what is going on and I will get some picture of him to post.
I have always told Nate it will be a miracle if Brady makes it to his 5th birthday with out any broken bone. Mothers intuition.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I hope everything goes all right. We're thinking of you!